If “compliance conference” makes you yawn while thinking of gray suits in a cold room with sessions that seem to go on forever, it’s time to throw that view away. Our annual COMPLY conference puts a new spin on compliance.
Along with insanely informative sessions featuring federal regulators and industry thought leaders, we’ll be mixing it up with sessions you won't get at other conferences, & lots of fun and networking parties on a rooftop for a NYC experience you won’t forget.
Want to know what COMPLY2017 is all about? Take a look at these 10 reasons why COMPLY2017 is not your father’s compliance conference.
1. Out-of-the-Box Compliance Sessions. At COMPLY2017, you'll not only hear from compliance experts, but also a US Navy TOPGUN Commander, the hilarious and unconventional Scott Stratten, and more. Our agenda has it all.
2. Two Networking Parties Over Two Days. Twice the fun, and twice the number of opportunities to meet peers in marketing, compliance and RegTech. We'll open and close the conference with networking events that take in the amazing views of NYC.
3. No Ties or Suits Needed. Unless that's how you roll. We're going biz casual but we've all got our own style. One must: bring your sunglasses for lots of fresh air on the rooftop!
4. A Hip Venue in a Historic District. Mixing old with new, the world-famous 230-FIFTH venue overlooks NYC’s Flatiron District, centered around the beautiful Madison Square Park and known for its beaux-arts architecture.
5. Earning Continuing Education Credits Has Never Been So Fun. This conference will advance your career—literally. Legal professionals can earn up to 2 CLE credit hours, and compliance professionals can earn up to 9.3 CCB Continuing Education Credits. (ETA CPP credits are coming soon!)
6. Take Some Tips From a TOPGUN Navy Commander. We’re bringing in US Navy Commander David Baird to give his take on risk management. He’ll draw from his 3,200 hours of combined tours of duty to share how he’s carried out operations and kept things smooth sailing. (Pun intended)
7. Stars in FinTech Will Take the Stage. Doug Lebda, Founder and CEO of LendingTree, will take the stage for the Innovation Fireside Chat. In addition, leaders from LendUp and Kabbage will host a special session to "square off" on the best coordination strategy for a solid partnership between marketing and compliance teams.
8. Learn What’s Actually Inside the CFPB’s Consumer Complaint Database. Make use of modern-day big data and learn the trends and risk signals in the database that will impact your business and the way you carry out compliance.
9. Our Keynote Scott Stratten Will Have You Laughing, Crying, Tweeting, Blogging, and Leaping Out of Your Seat. He’s been called the ultimate sales and marketing truth slayer, and Scott is not afraid to speak his mind when it comes to embracing the age of disruption. Get ready to change how you think about interacting with consumers.
10. Be on the Frontier of RegTech. Regulatory technology is helping businesses scale up their compliance operations and meet ever-changing regulatory demands by the CFPB, FTC, OCC, and other agencies. Meet RegTech companies at COMPLY to find your perfect RegTech solution.
We guarantee this conference will be unlike anything your father ever attended! Join us on June 7-8 in NYC!