Never been to COMPLY before? Don’t worry, it’s not what you might be thinking. PerformLine’s annual RegTech and Compliance Conference, COMPLY, is unlike any other and brings a breath of fresh air to the world of compliance.
The very best in the industry will be in New York City May 16-17 to share their playbooks, network and learn what’s new in the world of regulatory compliance. This conference is invaluable for your marketing and compliance practice with expert presentations, topical keynotes, practical breakouts plus don't forget about the two killer parties with endless networking opportunities.
Need more convincing? Here’s 6 reasons why you can’t afford to miss COMPLY2018:
- Catch Up With the Regulators. During this time of upheaval, innovation and unrest, this impressive line up of esteemed regulators will share what’s topping their agendas and pressing on their minds as we all navigate through the current regulatory maze.
- Get Playbooks From Exceptional Compliance Professionals. At COMPLY we try to transform the way companies focus on compliance, and each year we bring in professionals with tested and proven solutions to common compliance mishaps, because they’ve been through it. This year will be no different!
- A Speaker Line-Up Like Never Before. Not to name drop, but this year’s speakers come from companies like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, IBM Watson Financial Services, TD Ameritrade, FINRA, Financial Technology Partners, Nasdaq, LendingTree, FS Card and M&T Bank...just to name a few.
- Epic 360° views of NYC During the Kickoff Party Sponsored by FT Partners. We take our rooftop parties very seriously at COMPLY, and each year we raise the bar. This year, our infamous networking kickoff party will be just what you need to propel you into Day 2 of the conference. Take in breathtaking views of the NYC skyline while networking with professionals from around the world.
- Keynote and Spotlight Speakers That Will Blow You Away. Catch our Keynote, if you can! Frank Abagnale, the subject of the film Catch Me If You Can, starring Leonardo DiCaprio (unfortunately, he won’t be there), will take the stage to share how he transitioned from notorious conman to a trusted FBI employee and cybersecurity expert. Plus, hear from the Former Head of Enforcement at the CFPB, Tony Alexis, as he sheds some light on the enforcement strategy and investigations that take place at the CFPB.
- Learn What’s Hot in RegTech. During our live demos, attendees will be able to learn more in-depth about the available RegTech offerings and which could be best to meet company needs.
Join us this May 16-17 in NYC for The World's Largest RegTech and Compliance Conference, and experience for your self how fun compliance can be!