Every interaction with your prospects or customers is important. PerformLine has been there to help companies monitor those interactions on the Web and in your Contact Centers. Today we’re excited to announce yet another channel where PerformLine can help mitigate risk and protect your brand: online chat.
Our new chat monitoring solution reviews 100% of your company’s chat sessions and scouts out those interactions with occurrences of 1) potential regulatory or brand compliance issues and/or 2) high-quality or not so high-quality agent interactions.
Chat, when done right, can be a great way to bolster your company's consumer experience. In fact, a prospect using chat is almost 8 times more likely to convert. A rock-star agent can tackle the pain points of frustrated customers and prospects and leave a long-lasting high-quality impression. (Companies like Zappos are becoming big fans of “maximizing the customer experience”.) And chat can be great for feedback about your product and for learning about your customers.
On the other hand, chats can provide HUGE headaches in the form of wrong or misleading information:
Some of common problems companies face with chat are:
- Failure to disclose relevant information—for instance, getting a visitor’s permission to contact over the phone (needed to meet TCPA requirements)
- Providing incorrect or misleading information
- Agents going “off-script” or using inappropriate language
- Volume of chat is so high which leads to inadequate QA review of transcripts for agent training
PerformLine's Chat Monitoring solution solves for those problems easily and efficiently. We review 100% of a company's chat sessions to provide complete regulatory and brand compliance coverage while also providing necessary QA review for better agent training.
- Use with any chat platform: Technology that works on any chat platform, internal or external, and is easily transferrable.
- Speed up QA processes: Review flagged observations efficiently and identify training and performance improvement opportunities for agents.
- Email your agents within the platform: Workflow centralizes all rules, potential compliance violations, and remediation activity in one place to help your company Close the Compliance Loop™.
- Get Proof You Can Use: Get a complete history of discovery through remediation, along with chat transcripts for Proof You Can Use™ in any agent training or audit situation.
Companies looking for an automated chat monitoring solution—look no further. Learn more about how Chat Monitoring can save your compliance team time and money.
If you want to learn more about PerformLine’s Call Center Monitoring solution, our experts are ready to help.