With Thanksgiving around the corner, we wanted to take a step back and talk about what we’ve been thankful for this year. We’ve had some great highlights like our COMPLY2016 Conference and our Fireside Chat with OnDeck’s CEO Noah Breslow at Money20/20.
But a lot of times, it’s the little things that keep us pumped to come here every day.
We asked our team to share what they are most thankful for here at PerformLine. We thought we would share a few of the responses with you!
I am thankful…
- “…for such a collaborative team with a can-do attitude and hearts of gold.”
- “…for all of the people I can count on at work as my friends, that I have a place to develop professionally, and that we have each other’s backs.”
- “…for this wonderful workplace and my second family where it’s possible to have a work-life balance, giving me the platform to grow as an individual and professionally.”
- “…to work at PerformLine because every morning, I wake up ready to go to work and meet the day’s goals head-on. I’m thankful to be in such a supportive environment where my abilities are valued and where I can challenge myself."
- "…for all the puppies that come in to make our days a little brighter.”
- “…for a company with leadership that celebrates success, recognizes accomplishments at all levels, and entrusts employees to be stewards of the business.”
- “…to have a comfortable and positive office environment that fosters growth and collaboration without losing the resourceful, scrappy, startup edge. PerformLine is a place where people genuinely care about the clients, the product, the company, and each other. There is never a day I dread going into the office!”
We can always count on our team to have a sense of humor too!
- “What I’m thankful for – Friends, family, a great group of colleagues and a great head of hair.”
- “Thankful that despite a mini-tornado sweeping through town and cancelling our team-building event, we still went for a group run (dodging fallen trees and downed power lines).”
- I am thankful for my hardworking and relentless colleagues. For they have cultivated an environment conducive to my side-splitting comedy and permit the endless sounds of bouncing balls.”
We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving with friends, family, and plenty of turkey!